The team at Human Resources Online sends you our best wishes on Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
While COVID-19 has put a damper on our celebrations, the spirit of Hari Raya is still very much alive. We hope this season of sharing, forgiveness, and thanksgiving will bring peace to your heart and home during these turbulent times.
As you feast away on delicious food (as we are!), here’s a selection of our favourite stories for your reading and relaxation during the festive weekend.
- Leading by example: How 14 leaders are paving the way for more women in leadership roles
- 10 HR leaders across Southeast Asia stand up and advocate #EachForEqual
- 3 ways to protect and promote good mental health at the workplace
- How a modular approach can make mental health programmes more effective
- A day in the life of: Lainey Yang, HR Director APAC, Gategroup
- A day in the life of: Rung Jaismut, SVP, Head of Executive Recruitment, Central Group
- Leadership best practices that have stood the test of time
- Q&A: Wan Ezrin, Chief People Officer, TIME dotCom
- Headcount freezes, layoffs, pay-cuts, and more: Malaysian employers on the impact of the MCO
- J&J's response to COVID-19 and how it helped cement employee trust
Photo / iStock