In this video interview, Richard McLean, Co-founder, KeyPay, tells us how this doesn't just take the pain out of compliance processes, but also helps improve employee productivity.
No matter your industry or your job scope, we’re sure you’ve benefitted, in some way or the other, from the convenience that technology has brought to your processes. So how can it help your payroll to perform better and alleviate your operational admin work?
Joining us to discuss this, in this edition of HRO Hotspot, is our interviewee, Richard McLean, Co-founder of KeyPay.
McLean is someone who’s passionate about keeping business processes simple, and removing unnecessary stressors in both payroll and the workforce. Such was his passion, that after working in IT for over 20 years, McLean and his three co-founders took the leap and founded KeyPay, a cloud-based payroll and workforce management tool.
In this video interview, he tells us just why it is so important for businesses to digitalise their payroll processes, citing three main points:
- Recognising its value in a business, and its impact on achieving business goals
- How it takes away the “onerous” parts of compliance; and
- Its relation to employee productivity
You can also look forward to learning:
- The key features of a dynamic payroll software that can enable businesses to manage regulations smoothly; and
- The clear benefits and ROI in how technology can add value to the business.
Check out the interview here:
Click here to find out more about KeyPay.