The most outstanding HR solutions providers in Asia will vie for 33 award categories at the HR Vendors of the Year Awards, the only regional awards programme dedicated to recognising and celebrating the achievements of HR product and services providers.
The HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2016 will highlight the smartest companies and most remarkable initiatives in the areas of recruitment, talent management, employee benefits, workforce mobility, training and development, outsourcing and HR tech.
The HR Vendors of the Year Awards ceremony will take place in Singapore on 24 November, in Malaysia on 29 November, and in Hong Kong on 1 December.
“The HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2016 categories reflect the increasing roles of HR solutions providers as well as the diverse functions and evolving practices of HR practitioners,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine.
“To take home an award from the HR Vendors of the Year Awards is to be validated for one’s credibility, which can open doors, deepen connections, and redefine one’s industry status.”
Below is the full list of awards categories:
- Best Recruitment Portal
- Best Recruitment Firm - Non-management roles under US$4k per month
- Best Recruitment Firm - Mid-management roles US$4k-US$10k per month
- Best Recruitment Firm - Senior management roles over US$10k per month
- Best Overall Recruitment Firm
- Best Psychometric Testing Provider
- Best Background Screening Provider
- Best Succession Planning Consultant
- Best Leadership Development Consultant
- Best Outplacement Consultant
- Best Compensation & Benefits Consultant
- Best Employee Recognition Strategies, Incentives & Rewards Consultant
- Best Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Best Retirement & Pension Plan Provider
- Best Employee Insurance Provider
- Best Corporate Healthcare Provider
- Best Dental Health Provider
- Best Relocation (Movers) Company
- Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant
- Best Serviced Apartment Company
- Best Car Leasing Provider
- Best Management Training Provider
- Best Sales Training Provider
- Best IT Training Provider
- Best Team Building Training Provider
- Best Training Venue
- Best Payroll Outsourcing Partner
- Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Partner
- Best Payroll Software
- Best Applicant Tracking Software
- Best Learning Management System
- Best Talent Management Software
- Best HR Management System
The HR Vendors of the Year Awards jury is composed of over 60 regional heads of HR from around Asia, representing the most respected Fortune 500 organisations and some of the biggest employers in the region.
Past HR Vendors of the Year Awards winners and finalists are the leading HR solutions providers in Asia and the world: Accenture, Adecco, ADP, AIA, Aon Hewitt, Ascott International, Aviva, British Council, Brookfield Relocation, CareerBuilder, Cartus, CCL, CEB, Crown Worldwide, cut-e, CXA, Dale Carnegie, DDI, Deloitte, Egon Zehnder, EY, Far East Hospitality, Frasers Hospitality, Harrison Assessments, Hays, Heidrick & Struggles, HireRight, Hudson, IBM, JobsDB, Kelly Services, LinkedIn, Kaplan, Korn Ferry Hay Group, KPMG, Lumesse, Manpower, Mercer, Michael Page, NGA, Oracle, PageUp, Pearson Education, PwC, Ramco, Randstad, Robert Walters, Santa Fe, SAP, Sirva, TMP, Universum, Willis Towers Watson and Workday, just to name a few.
For more information on the HR Vendors of the Year Awards and to review the award categories and entry requirements, please visit www.hrvendorsawards.com or contact one of the following members of the Human Resources magazine team: